Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Programming Note

I just wanted to toss up a quick post apologizing for the lack of fresh content here lately. The internet at my house has been down for about a week now (thanks Comcast!), which has prevented me from being able to get much blogging done. Hopefully the situation will be resolved soon and I can get back to updating this space on a semi-regular basis.

Until then, I recommend amusing yourself by watching this trailer repeatedly and throwing darts at a Matt Capps poster.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only there were libraries and coffee shops that had free wifi...

USAFChief said...

yeah Nick...get out to one of them free wifi places. After all, I'm paying good money for the right to read your blog.

Anonymous said...

I sense the end of an era closing upon us... Nicky-boy, we hardly knew ye...

Dan H. said...

I wonder if you should revisit your "catastrophe" post. Joe is on fire and his average at this exact moment is over 300 now. The Twins are getting reading to make their annual ridiculous comeback and the world is once again as it should be. :)

Nick N. said...

I sense the end of an era closing upon us... Nicky-boy, we hardly knew ye...

Oh I'm coming back with a vengeance next week, just you watch.

Joe is on fire and his average at this exact moment is over 300 now.

With a .345 slugging percentage, but I'll take it I guess.

Anonymous said...

Yikes - what a terrible excuse for writer's block. You can respond to comments but not post? How will I get my crack fix? Souhan and Ruesse aren't doing it for me.

Ryan K said...

I bet USAFChief is actually Nick lol

USAFChief said...

"I bet USAFChief is actually Nick lol"

How much?

Classified ad software said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Thanks!